Meet Fanny, a certified 200-hour Yoga Instructor with more than 500 hours of yoga teaching experience and guiding students to wellness. She is also a certified Yoga Therapist allowing her to work with students on a personalised level to tailor yoga practices to address their specific needs and health conditions.
A very passionate and cheerful instructor, her yoga classes primarily focus on Hatha, a style suitable for practitioners of all experience levels. Book her sessions now. Whatsapp 9236 4678!
Join her on this incredible journey toward better physical and mental well-being.
Check out her schedule and book your package now to attend our variety of Yoga Classes. You can book a ‘Pay-Per-Session ($33) or our value-for-money packages and enjoy great privacy with our small niche group yoga classes (not more than 9 pax) for the best attention given to you.
- Our classes are suitable for beginners to intermediate level.
- Seniors 60 years above are also encouraged to attend the yoga class for seniors. They can also attend the other classes depending on their fitness/wellness/ health conditions, as advised by doctors, or they can sign up for personal yoga session for dedicated attention.
- Sign up now for our Exclusive 2-4-6 Specials!
- 10 Yoga Group Classes – with Freebies of 2 Wellness Sessions* and 1 Body Composition Analysis worth $99
- 20 Yoga Group Classes – with Freebies of 4 Wellness Sessions* and 1 Body Composition Analysis worth $170
- 40 Yoga Group Classes – with Freebies of 6 Wellness Sessions* and 1 Body Composition Analysis worth $241
*Choose from either Group Yoga Class or Minus Calories 30min Near-Infra Red Detox Workout.
Our Yoga Packages allows your to attend all of our yoga instructors’ classes for your total well-being and healing.
Each class can be tailored to each student’s need as much as we can as we provide poses variations suitable to the person’s needs and capabilities, so that you do not have to worry about not being able to perform certain poses. You just need to start somewhere and keep on moving and working on it, safely and most importantly enjoy the process, enjoy your yoga journey with us.