FIRST IN ASIA Minus Calories Self-Service Automated Express NIR Workout Studio at Singapore’s prime district and central locations. Our workouts cater only to ladies as we help to target ladies’ lower body weight issue, pre and post-natal, cellulite problems as well as menopause and even those who are underweight, suffering from bulimia, binge eating, etc
YOUR PERSONAL WORKOUT SPACE
Ladies can enjoy great privacy, exclusivity and peace of mind without the hassle of going to crowded workout places as the workout is conducted in a private room. Only 1 client per workout session.
Minus Calories as the name indicates means to reduce the calories in our body, burning fat effectively at the optimum fat-burning heart rate zone. Minus Calories revolutionary 30-minute workout is available exclusively at Active Hive.
We understand each and every client’s requirements, needs, and expectations and all workout programs will be tailored to suit as such, ensuring the whole Minus Calories Workout Experience is enjoyable and fulfilling.
Besides total privacy, most importantly Minus Calories Workout has proven to be a sustainable workout with lasting results, excellent for stamina-building, improving metabolism, weight loss, cellulite reduction and body firming.
Minus Calories workout has been proven effective and safe for our clients since our inception in December 2014.
Key Benefits of Minus Calories workout:
- Saves time and effort
- Burn more than 5 to 10 times calories than any other exercises
- Targets fat-burn
- Improve blood circulation
- Improve metabolism
- Reboot the body system especially for those who have not been exercising and risk injuries
- Relieves body aches and pains
- Promotes healing and improve cell growth
- Stimulate collagen production
- Reduce cellulite
- Slows down ageing process
- Eases chronic inflammatory problems such as rheumatism and arthritis
- Relieves fatigue and stress
- Helps in sports-related and musculoskeletal injuries
- Elimination of toxins such as fats, carcinogenic heavy metals, toxic substances from food processing, lactic acid, free fatty acids and uric acids
Find out more by contact us today! BOOK your workout sessions now.