Terms and Conditions
Here at www.activehive.com.sg, we are committed to make your shopping experience as pleasant and fuss-free as much as possible. These terms and conditions (the “T&Cs”) apply to www.activehive.com.sg (the “Site”) and form the terms and conditions on which we supply products and services to you.
Please read through the T&Cs before using the Site. Your use of the Site indicates that you have acknowledged, understood, and agree to adhere to the T&Cs.
INFORMATION ABOUT ACTIVE HIVE
We are AT MARKETING CONSULTANCY. (“we”, “us”, ” AT Marketing Consultancy”), a company registered in Singapore. Our company registration number is 52957364D and our registered office is at Parc Somme, 62 Somme Rd, #01-04, Singapore 207877.
You can contact us by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we need to contact you for service-related or product order matters, we will do so by writing to you at the email address or by telephone which you have provided to us in your order. “Writing” or “written” in these T&Cs includes emails.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
As a condition of use of the website, you permit that:-
- All information supplied by you on the website is accurate, complete and prevalent;
- You are 18 years of age or older in order to access and/or use the website; and
- You will not copy or distribute any part of the website in any medium without our written permission;
- You shall be primarily responsible for your access to and/or use of the website and its materials herein.
When you create a user account and password, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. We reserve the right to disable any user account at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these T&Cs.
You agree and commit not to:
- Use this website for illegal purposes or other than in conformance with the acceptable use policies of any connected computer networks, any applicable Internet standards and any other applicable laws;
- Impersonate any person or entity or to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to or otherwise interfere or disrupt other computer systems or networks connected to the website, interfere with another’s usage of the website, or use or upload, in any way, any software or material that contains, or which you have reason to suspect that contains, viruses, damaging components, malicious code or harmful components which may impair or corrupt the website’s data or damage or interfere with the operation of another customer’s computer or mobile device or the website; and
- Post, promote or transmit through the website any information, graphics, photographs, data and/or any other material that contains any computer virus or other invasive or damaging code, program or macro; infringes any third-party intellectual property or any other proprietary rights; is defamatory, libelous or threatening; is obscene, pornographic, indecent, counterfeited, fraudulent, stolen, harmful or otherwise illegal under any applicable law; and/or is or may be construed as offensive and/or otherwise objectionable, in our sole opinion.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Please do not imitate, replicate, duplicate any content from the website in any form or by any means without the written permission of AT Marketing and Consultancy.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The website may or may not contain links to third party websites that are not owned by AT Marketing and Consultancy, this includes third party payment system providers. You acknowledge and agree that AT Marketing and Consultancy is not responsible for the content, privacy policies, or practices of such third party websites or the companies that own them. By using this website, you agree to absolve AT Marketing and Consultancy from any and all liability arising from your access and use of any third party website.
GENERAL PURCHASE AND DELIVERY
- Ensure that you have selected the correct item(s) in the before checking out. AT MARKETING CONSULTANCY will not be able to amend orders once they have been confirmed and will not be held liable in the event the wrong order is placed.
- Kindly ensure the full and correct address is stated. Orders with incomplete/incorrect address may result in delayed delivery.
- Orders will be shipped out within 2-4 working days (unless otherwise stated) upon payment verification.
- Mailing days include weekdays only, excluding weekends and public holidays.
- All orders are shipped out according to order number, we do not combine orders.
- AT MARKETING CONSULTANCY reserves the right to accept or reject any order(s).
MAKING A PURCHASE
- Please note that by adding item(s) into your cart, it does not indicate that you have successfully purchased the item(s).
Item(s) is only secured upon the submission of payment via paypal.
- By carting out the item, it implies your intention and interest to make a purchase.
- For the Minus Calories workout purchased online, we would contact you to arrange a suitable slot for you.
- All prices are final upon payment checkout. Refunds will strictly not be allowed in the event item purchased is available on sale thereafter.
- All local orders are delivered via courier services.
- Charges vary for bulky items and is dependent on weight.
- For local orders of $100 and above, delivery is free.
- For international orders, please email to email@example.com.
You agree to indemnify us and hold us and our partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, agents and their employees, officers, directors, and representatives harmless from any claims, losses, and damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of your access of, use of and/or participation in this Site, including (i) any claims of infringement of a third party’s rights; (ii) damage to tangible property, bodily injury, or death; (iii) negligence or willful misconduct caused or attributable to you or any of your agents, and (iv) breaches of your obligations under these T&Cs.
We try to be as accurate in our description as possible. However, some products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Colours may appear slightly different in reality due to lighting conditions, or variances in computer screens.
We accept returns for items that are not used. We only accept returns within 7 days of purchase.
To start a return request, please:
- Fill in the returns form
- Pack the item and your completed returns note in its original packing material
- Send your parcel using a delivery method that allows tracking. Return parcels are to reach us within 7 working days from dispatch date for local orders, or 20 working days for international orders.
You are responsible for postage costs of returned items. You can also return the item to our office. Kindly note that all return parcels are dealt via mailing or delivered to our warehouse only. If you return an item that does not meet the requirements for returns set out above, we reserve the right to reject the return and any request for a refund. If we accept your return, we will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible and generally within 14 days from the day on which we receive the returned Order. Please note that refunds will be provided only in the form of store credit or exchange for other products or services of the same value.
If you believe you have received the wrong item, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, and a photograph of the item. We may ask you to proceed with sending your item back to us. Please note that items must be unused with its tags and packaging intact. If the correct item is no longer in-stock, store credit or a refund will be issued instead.
We’ll be in touch via email in the event of an unclaimed parcel. However please note that, we may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs, or terminate your Order if you repeatedly fail to take delivery of the Product.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ORDER
The Order will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the Order to the address you provided us.
We may collect, use and disclose personal data that you provide to us to supply the Product to you, process your payment for the Product, to send you newsletters if you have registered for our mailing list, and other specified purposes.
We will not divulge your personal information, email address, credit card information to any third parties site without your permission, unless you have requested or authorized us to do so. We do not sell your personal information to any third parties site for any reason. Your personal information may however, be shared with third parties to complete a transaction that you have authorized us to do so.
PROTECTING YOUR SECURITY
Your personal information provided by you may be used to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks. If requested by a credit reference of fraud prevention agency, your personal information may be disclosed.
AT MARKETING CONSULTANCY reserves the right to amend the terms from time to time without prior notice. If you have any clarifications, kindly email us at email@example.com.