DO YOU KNOW THAT BEETROOT HAS SO MANY BENEFITS AND ONE OF THOSE IS THAT IT CAN BOOST EXERCISE PERFORMANCE?
Many studies have suggested that by increasing the consumption of beetroot decreases the risk of obesity and overall mortality, diabetes, heart disease and promotes a healthy complexion and hair, increased energy, overall lower weight, boost exercise performance and prevent dementia.
Here are some of the Benefits of Beetroot :
– Prevents Signs Of Aging
– Reduces Pigmentation And Blemishes
– Promote healthy complexion
– Moisturizes Dry Skin
– Promotes Hair Growth
– Improves Liver Function
– Boosts Hemoglobin Levels
– Reduces Inflammation
– Helps Prevent Cancer
– Helps In Detoxification
– Improves Stamina and energy levels
– Boosts exercise performance
– Prevents Dementia
– Lowers Blood Pressure
– Decrease risk of obesity
– Prevent heart disease
– Lowers weight
Here is a Ginger Beet Juice Recipe that you can try :
Serves 2 people
1 medium orange, peeled and cut into wedges
1 lemon, peeled and cut into wedges
1 medium green apple, cut into wedges
1 medium red apple, cut into wedges
1/4 cucumber, cut into chunks
1 large beet, peeled and cut into wedges
1 1-inch piece peeled fresh ginger
1) Working in this order, process orange, lemon, green apple, red apple, cucumber, beet and ginger through a juicer. We made this using our HUROM JUICER.
2) Pour the juice into the glasses. Add some chia seeds on top. Serve immediately.
Our HUROM JUICER is available here :